1. Last week, LeBron blew everyone’s mind by crushing this dunk contest-style dunk before a Heat game.
Many used this display to shame LeBron for not participating in the actual dunk contest at All-Star weekend, which led James to state that maybe he’d just stop doing his pre-game dunk fests all together.
3. Thankfully, he did not make good on that promise, and before last night’s Miami-Memphis game, put on a show.
- French towns are continuing to enforce a ban on Muslim women wearing the burkini despite the country's highest administrative court ruling the ban illegal.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.