1. Last week, LeBron blew everyone’s mind by crushing this dunk contest-style dunk before a Heat game.
Many used this display to shame LeBron for not participating in the actual dunk contest at All-Star weekend, which led James to state that maybe he’d just stop doing his pre-game dunk fests all together.
3. Thankfully, he did not make good on that promise, and before last night’s Miami-Memphis game, put on a show.
- Iraq's prime minister has ordered the arrest of anti-government protesters who breached Baghdad's fortified "Green Zone" and occupied the parliament building.
- Daniel J. Berrigan, an American priest and poet famous for leading anti-Vietnam War protests, has died at the age 94.
- U.S. President Barack Obama zinged the media and presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🇺🇸