1. Last week, LeBron blew everyone’s mind by crushing this dunk contest-style dunk before a Heat game.
Many used this display to shame LeBron for not participating in the actual dunk contest at All-Star weekend, which led James to state that maybe he’d just stop doing his pre-game dunk fests all together.
3. Thankfully, he did not make good on that promise, and before last night’s Miami-Memphis game, put on a show.
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎