1. Last week, LeBron blew everyone’s mind by crushing this dunk contest-style dunk before a Heat game.
Many used this display to shame LeBron for not participating in the actual dunk contest at All-Star weekend, which led James to state that maybe he’d just stop doing his pre-game dunk fests all together.
3. Thankfully, he did not make good on that promise, and before last night’s Miami-Memphis game, put on a show.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence Committee chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲