Kobe Bryant is a giant, unapologetic asshole. For a long time, it was one of the primary pieces of evidence I would use to rail against the Cult Of Kobe ™. But then in 2010 something terrible happened. Something unspeakable. Something that rhymes with “Buh Precision.” Suddenly Kobe’s douchebaggery seemed so much more honest than all the flip-flopping and “image control” that guys like LeBron tend to give into. This has only become more of a problem in the light of Dwight Howard’s 2011 campaign trail of “love me while I piss on Orlando.”
You’d expect that it would take a guy like Kobe a few weeks to play himself back into “amazing interview” shape, but he was on fire last night.
3. Kobe on the 2005-2007 Lakers:
4. And then when someone told him about the Yankee’s comeback last night, Kobe, who is both a Yankee fan and a good friend of A-Rod (Germany buddies!) had this to say:
Of course! Kobe would side with the individual, even if the move helped the team win. Has there ever been a more Kobe stance to take? I can’t help but love this guy. What a magnificent prick!
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after high levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- After stopping three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀