Kobe Bryant is a giant, unapologetic asshole. For a long time, it was one of the primary pieces of evidence I would use to rail against the Cult Of Kobe ™. But then in 2010 something terrible happened. Something unspeakable. Something that rhymes with “Buh Precision.” Suddenly Kobe’s douchebaggery seemed so much more honest than all the flip-flopping and “image control” that guys like LeBron tend to give into. This has only become more of a problem in the light of Dwight Howard’s 2011 campaign trail of “love me while I piss on Orlando.”
You’d expect that it would take a guy like Kobe a few weeks to play himself back into “amazing interview” shape, but he was on fire last night.
3. Kobe on the 2005-2007 Lakers:
4. And then when someone told him about the Yankee’s comeback last night, Kobe, who is both a Yankee fan and a good friend of A-Rod (Germany buddies!) had this to say:
Of course! Kobe would side with the individual, even if the move helped the team win. Has there ever been a more Kobe stance to take? I can’t help but love this guy. What a magnificent prick!
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend. But victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔