1. Colin Kaepernick led the 49ers past the monolithic Green Bay Packers on Saturday night with a record-breaking performance. After scoring a touchdown Kaepernick “kissed” his bicep.
I use quotes because he had a facemask on so he really just brought his bicep to his mask, but it looked like he was kissing it.
2. This was quickly adopted by the Internet as “Kaepernicking.” Posing for a photo while flexing and (ideally) kissing your bicep, though some just flex and look at it. Regardless it’s better than Tebowing.
- President Obama will become the first sitting U.S. president to visit Hiroshima since the atomic bomb was dropped there 71 years ago.
- Eleven U.S. states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- Good news, Canadians: If you buy medical marijuana legally, you can now get same-day delivery right to your door in Toronto and Calgary 🍁