1. Colin Kaepernick led the 49ers past the monolithic Green Bay Packers on Saturday night with a record-breaking performance. After scoring a touchdown Kaepernick “kissed” his bicep.
I use quotes because he had a facemask on so he really just brought his bicep to his mask, but it looked like he was kissing it.
2. This was quickly adopted by the Internet as “Kaepernicking.” Posing for a photo while flexing and (ideally) kissing your bicep, though some just flex and look at it. Regardless it’s better than Tebowing.
- Jury deadlocked in trial of Michael Slager, former South Carolina police officer charged with murder for fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- Donald Trump and his supporters have filed lawsuits to stop Jill Stein's vote recount in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
- Facebook scammers are profiting from pipeline protesters at Standing Rock by stealing Native American artwork.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿