Late on Thursday night (early Friday morning on the East Coast), 14-seed Harvard shocked the basketball world and beat 3-seed University of New Mexico 68-62. It was Harvard’s first ever tournament win.
3. And no one was more excited than Harvard’s most famous basketball alum, NBA star Jeremy Lin.
Lin started showing his tournament excitement earlier this week when his Houston Rockets teammate Chandler Parsons left the lowly Crimson out of his Fnal Four.
7. But Lin, as always, stood up for his boys.
8. And then before the big game, Lin was pumped.
10. He got started early by correcting the grammar of a trash talk tweet.
11. Then as Crimson star Laurent Rivard’s shots started to fall, you could feel Lin begin to get into it.
13. And as the Crimson continued to lead the Lobos, the star started to get a little slap happy.
14. Like really enthusiastic.
15. And then they won, and he lost it.
16. It’s okay, Jeremy. When your team pulls off the biggest basketball win in the history, you’re allowed to be in a goofy mood.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- The White House tried to stop Congress from publicly blaming Russia for election-related cyberattacks, BuzzFeed News has learned.