Late on Thursday night (early Friday morning on the East Coast), 14-seed Harvard shocked the basketball world and beat 3-seed University of New Mexico 68-62. It was Harvard’s first ever tournament win.
3. And no one was more excited than Harvard’s most famous basketball alum, NBA star Jeremy Lin.
Lin started showing his tournament excitement earlier this week when his Houston Rockets teammate Chandler Parsons left the lowly Crimson out of his Fnal Four.
7. But Lin, as always, stood up for his boys.
8. And then before the big game, Lin was pumped.
10. He got started early by correcting the grammar of a trash talk tweet.
11. Then as Crimson star Laurent Rivard’s shots started to fall, you could feel Lin begin to get into it.
13. And as the Crimson continued to lead the Lobos, the star started to get a little slap happy.
14. Like really enthusiastic.
15. And then they won, and he lost it.
16. It’s okay, Jeremy. When your team pulls off the biggest basketball win in the history, you’re allowed to be in a goofy mood.
- Refugee families are being torn apart by British bureaucracy. Processing delays and bureaucratic barriers are separating families by thousands of miles.
- Seventeen people died in a fire at a makeshift nursing home near Ukraine's capital Kiev on Sunday.
- At least four people died and 49 others were injured in shootings during a violent Memorial Day weekend in Chicago.