1. This is Spencer Hawes, average NBA player and owner of a substantial mullet.
2. As the season’s gone along we’ve gotten more and more glimpses of his beautiful mane.
3. This game against the Celtics provided a particularly great look at his flowing locks.
4. But despite more exposure to the mullet, Hawes’ hair remains a point of controversy among NBA fans. Is it awesome? Is it terrible? People haven’t been able to decide.
10. But then over the weekend, the 76ers played the Phoenix Suns and this camera shot happened. And in that moment the world discovered the magic that is THE HAWES MULLET.
H/T The NBA Dribbled Out.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- The man who tried to kill President Reagan in 1981 will be freed from a psychiatric hospital, a judge ruled.