1. This is Spencer Hawes, average NBA player and owner of a substantial mullet.
2. As the season’s gone along we’ve gotten more and more glimpses of his beautiful mane.
3. This game against the Celtics provided a particularly great look at his flowing locks.
4. But despite more exposure to the mullet, Hawes’ hair remains a point of controversy among NBA fans. Is it awesome? Is it terrible? People haven’t been able to decide.
10. But then over the weekend, the 76ers played the Phoenix Suns and this camera shot happened. And in that moment the world discovered the magic that is THE HAWES MULLET.
H/T The NBA Dribbled Out.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎