Sports fans are an insane bunch. Personally, I have a Boobie Gibson Cleveland Cavaliers jersey that I wear during any important Cavs game, because I got it on a night he scored 33 points in the playoffs. That’s stupid. My jersey doesn’t impact Kyrie Irving, but it makes my watching experience more fun. No harm, no foul. Not everyone is like me, though. Some people take their watching experience to a different, scarier place. This Ravens fan is one such guy. The following three short videos all take place immediately following GOOD plays for the Ravens. That’s right, these are all (ostensibly) happy moments.
2. After Ray Rice scored a touchdown for the Ravens.
3. After Jacoby Jones’s touchdown saved the Ravens’ season and sent the game into overtime. (Spoiler: He cries while muttering, “I can’t take it anymore!”)
4. After the Ravens interception that led to their game-winning field goal. (His daughter even asks if his response is “happy” at the 19-second mark.)
5. Some giffable lowlights (remember these are reactions to good things happening for the Ravens):
8. And sadly, here’s the moment his daughter realized her father was crazy.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸