1. According to the Smithsonian, an Iraq vet who lost his eye in combat chose to forego getting an iris on his prosthetic eye and instead chose to rock a Cubs logo.
3. Looks pretty crazy in those little bags, but I was wondering what it would look like in someone’s eye, so I busted out the Photoshop.
HOLY CRAP, THAT’S TERRIFYING.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords told Congress to "face your constituents," after a congressman used her 2011 shooting as justification for not holding a town hall.