1. Sixteen years ago, a fourth grader in California wrote this letter to his future self.
“Then [I will] go to the pros and play on the Niners or the Packers.”
2. That young fourth grader was Colin Kaepernick, who, now standing 6 feet 4 inches, led the San Francisco 49ers over the New England Patriots on Sunday Night Football last night.
3. Moral of the story: If you ever meet Colin Kaepernick, ask him for lottery numbers.
H/T Bryan A Graham.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝