1. Sixteen years ago, a fourth grader in California wrote this letter to his future self.
“Then [I will] go to the pros and play on the Niners or the Packers.”
2. That young fourth grader was Colin Kaepernick, who, now standing 6 feet 4 inches, led the San Francisco 49ers over the New England Patriots on Sunday Night Football last night.
3. Moral of the story: If you ever meet Colin Kaepernick, ask him for lottery numbers.
H/T Bryan A Graham.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."