1. Sixteen years ago, a fourth grader in California wrote this letter to his future self.
“Then [I will] go to the pros and play on the Niners or the Packers.”
2. That young fourth grader was Colin Kaepernick, who, now standing 6 feet 4 inches, led the San Francisco 49ers over the New England Patriots on Sunday Night Football last night.
3. Moral of the story: If you ever meet Colin Kaepernick, ask him for lottery numbers.
H/T Bryan A Graham.
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Election forecasts are everywhere these days, but what do they really mean? Here's what they tell us 🔍
- The New York Giants have released kicker Josh Brown after he admitted to abusing his wife in his journal.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️