Last night, thanks to those evil geniuses/our friends at Deadspin, we learned about a slightly bizarre Twitter direct message exchange that occurred between a senior in high school and Knicks swingman J.R. Smith in Philadelphia back in January.
Even though the exchange may seem tawdry, the Pennsylvania age of consent means that J.R. was not doing anything illegal, just kinda gross. And there’s no indication he KNEW how old she was.
So if you’re a single NBA player, how do you respond? Do you claim you were hacked? Do you issue an apology?
5. Do you take to your Instagram account and make an offhand joke about that time you propositioned a high school girl for sex? Guess which one J.R. chose…
7. I don’t know, J.R. That’s pretty lighthearted for bluntly propositioning a high school girl.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Arkansas is waiting for the Supreme Court to weigh in on a death-row inmate's final claims before his execution tonight.
- Sean Spicer blamed the Obama administration for not vetting Michael Flynn before he became Trump's national security adviser 🤔
- There's a potential writers strike looming and it could suddenly cause some of your favorite TV shows to go off air 📺