1. Step One: Take your girlfriend to a baseball game.
2. Step Two: Wait for a major leaguer (Pete Kozma for instance) to hit a home run right at you.
3. Step Three: When the ball is flying directly at your girlfriend, run away.
4. Like, just back away from her. Don’t even try to protect her at all, and let it hit her right in the face.
5. Step Four: When the stadium staff comes to check on her, just pat her on the head.
As one of the announcers said sarcastically, “Nice going, boyfriend.”
7. Watch the video here:
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰