1. Step One: Take your girlfriend to a baseball game.
2. Step Two: Wait for a major leaguer (Pete Kozma for instance) to hit a home run right at you.
3. Step Three: When the ball is flying directly at your girlfriend, run away.
4. Like, just back away from her. Don’t even try to protect her at all, and let it hit her right in the face.
5. Step Four: When the stadium staff comes to check on her, just pat her on the head.
As one of the announcers said sarcastically, “Nice going, boyfriend.”
7. Watch the video here:
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱