This shirt has showed up in Oklahoma City stores, but rather than being amusing or cool (the primary job requirements of any graphic T-shirt), it just raises all sorts of questions. Why would any Thunder fan purchase one? Do Thunder fans hate James Harden? Why would Kevin Durant and Russ Westbrook be pissed at His Beardness? Why is James Harden sad on the shirt? Do the people that made the shirt know that James Harden signed an $80 million deal after being traded to Houston? Also, is there a giant overlap between Thunder fans and Taylor Swift fans? And if there is, wouldn’t a shirt with “You Belong with Me” be a more fitting expression of Oklahoma City’s collective feeling toward Harden? Come on, OKC merchants. I know you’re relatively new to the whole “having a pro sports team” thing, but let me give you a piece of advice: NO ONE WANTS TO BUY A SHIRT THAT REMINDS THEM OF TERRIBLE MOMENTS IN FRANCHISE HISTORY!
2. Would Browns fans ever buy this?
3. Would Bills fans ever buy this?
4. Would blimp fans ever buy THIS?!?!?!?!
Probably not. But maybe. There aren’t many blimp-centric T-shirts, so they may just take what they can get.
5. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, OKLAHOMA.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.