1. On Thursday, Justin Tuck of the New York Giants was asked about the possibility of having a gay teammate. And then he said something awesome.
Wow. That was simple and easy.
See, pro athletes? It’s not that hard!
H/T Giants 101.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He thought two of them were Middle Eastern, but they weren't.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝