1. On Monday night, José Calderón returned to Toronto to play his former team.
2. At halftime, everyone headed down the tunnel, when Calderón had a little trouble…
3. He forgot which team he played for, and started heading back to the Raptors’ locker room.
4. He was slightly embarrassed, but laughed it off with his coach. And then he noticed the camera.
Yeah. People are going to see this, José.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲