1. On Monday night, José Calderón returned to Toronto to play his former team.
2. At halftime, everyone headed down the tunnel, when Calderón had a little trouble…
3. He forgot which team he played for, and started heading back to the Raptors’ locker room.
4. He was slightly embarrassed, but laughed it off with his coach. And then he noticed the camera.
Yeah. People are going to see this, José.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝