1. This is Caleb Smith from Harding High School in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Caleb is your average 120-pound high school wrestler, except for one littttttttle thing.
3. He doesn’t have arms or legs.
4. And yet he is still out there kicking ass.
6. His coach says that he’s stronger than most 120-pounders and that the unusual way that he moves makes it hard for people to approach him strategically.
7. Caleb lost his arms and legs to a blood disease when he was only four. He’s been wrestling since fifth grade.
9. He recently won his first varsity match.
So that thing you keep meaning to do but have been putting off because it seemed like kind of a lot of work?
12. See NBC’s report below.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀