1. This weekend, after the Panthers scored a touchdown, Cam Newton picked up the ball and ran it over to the crowd and gave it to a young fan.
2. Some kids around the lucky fan were pretty pumped about the whole situation…
3. …while the lucky fan’s little sister was not so happy.
4. In fact, she instantly attempted to rob our young hero of his prize.
5. Luckily her father was there to defuse the situation with a heartwarming hug.
6. Allowing our small friend the cutest of all possible celebrations.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."