1. After getting called for a technical foul, Sacramento’s DeMarcus Cousins tracked down the ref to ask why he got hit with the call. Cousins grew frustrated and then said something dumb.
Why? Because as much as he’s an entertaining player, he’s also a head case. An immature head case who refuses to take responsibility for his actions and plays for a coach who lost the ability to discipline him when ownership reversed a coach-issued suspension earlier this year. Hopefully Seattle works out better for him than Sacramento has.
2. Because right now this is the “Coaching DeMarcus Cousins” experience in a single beautiful reaction.
- The LAPD says it won't work with the feds on deportations — but it already does.
- UK intelligence chief says he's worried by rival countries' attempts to undermine democracy through propaganda, cyberattacks.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- A dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂