Sports Illustrated sat down with A Song Of Ice And Fire (Game Of Thrones) author George R.R. Martin to talk sports. In one exchange the interviewer asked, “What about the families: Are the Starks, say, the Green Bay Packers?”
2. Martin: “The Starks are heroes, so they would be the Giants.”
The reporter followed up, “And the Patriots, the archenemies?”
4. Martin: “Maybe those would be the Lannisters.”
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."