1. This is Keith Closs (on the right). He played for the Los Angeles Clippers. Closs washed out of the NBA and battled with addiction. Recently he’s most famous for going to a Clipper game as a fan and wearing his own jersey.
2. This is Pooh Jeter. Two years ago he played for the Sacramento Kings, but he currently plays professionally in China.
3. Last night, Jeter tweeted out his general frustration about the lack of a cancer cure.
4. But Keith Closs showed up to set Jeter straight. After all there IS a cure. The government just doesn’t want us to get it.
5. Jeter was troubled by the news.
6. But Closs wasn’t ready to leave it there. After all this thing goes deeper.
7. He even gave some pretty strong “evidence.”
8. Then Closs asked for Jeter’s number so his “wifey” can tell all the gory details. After all she’s a scientist.
9. BUT WHY IS CLOSS NOT GIVING MORE DETAILS HERE. WHAT’S HE HIDING?!
H/T Tom Ley at Deadspin.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸