1. During last night’s Heat-Bobcats game, Dwyane Wade was pissed at Ramon Sessions, so he kicked Sessions in the balls. No, seriously.
3. And the craziest part? SESSIONS GOT CALLED FOR THE FOUL.
4. To review…
5. This happened.
6. Then Ramon Sessions fell down in a ball*.
*Pardon the pun.
7. Then Sessions, the man grabbing his junk, rolling around the floor, got called for the foul. Wow. How do you pull that off, Dwyane?
8. Watch the video here:
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎