1. It started when Lakers forward Jordan Hill tweeted this “Super Mario Brothers”-inspired doppelgänger for Dwight.
2. Dwight came back right away with a triple dose of Jordan Hill doppelgängers: Waka Flocka Flame…
3. Lil John…
4. And the Predator.
5. But then Jordan Hill won the whole thing with this nonsensical comparison. Is it a good doppelgänger? Nope. But Reginald VelJohnson is always funny.
Which raises the most important question of the NBA preseason thus far: Why hasn’t Reginald VelJohnson been in any awesome movies lately? Why has he been reduced to a guest role on General Hospital? What has the world come to if Carl Winslow can’t get better work than that?
Oh also, it seems that Dwight is getting along with his teammates and that bodes well for the Lakers. I guess that’s a takeaway too.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.