1. It started when Lakers forward Jordan Hill tweeted this “Super Mario Brothers”-inspired doppelgänger for Dwight.
2. Dwight came back right away with a triple dose of Jordan Hill doppelgängers: Waka Flocka Flame…
3. Lil John…
4. And the Predator.
5. But then Jordan Hill won the whole thing with this nonsensical comparison. Is it a good doppelgänger? Nope. But Reginald VelJohnson is always funny.
Which raises the most important question of the NBA preseason thus far: Why hasn’t Reginald VelJohnson been in any awesome movies lately? Why has he been reduced to a guest role on General Hospital? What has the world come to if Carl Winslow can’t get better work than that?
Oh also, it seems that Dwight is getting along with his teammates and that bodes well for the Lakers. I guess that’s a takeaway too.
- The Democratic National Convention starts Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴