1. Derek Jeter has been rehabbing an injured ankle this off-season, so it’s not surprising that he hasn’t had time to work out. What is surprising is that he’s somehow eaten Alex Rodriguez.
4. As is usually the case, the New York Post had the most nuanced take on the situation.
5. We couldn’t have said it better ourselves.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎