1. Derek Jeter has been rehabbing an injured ankle this off-season, so it’s not surprising that he hasn’t had time to work out. What is surprising is that he’s somehow eaten Alex Rodriguez.
4. As is usually the case, the New York Post had the most nuanced take on the situation.
5. We couldn’t have said it better ourselves.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.