1. Deion Sanders Jr. is a freshman cornerback on SMU’s football team. But I’m guessing he’s the only player on the team to have these sheets.
It’s moments like these, I’m thankful that my dad didn’t have 580,000+ Twitter followers he could use to embarrass me when I was 18.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞