1. Earlier this month we brought you a photo of Adidas’ super ugly new jerseys for some college hoops teams.
2. Most of those teams have since abandoned use of those jerseys, but Cincinnati has stuck with them. And ugh.
3. It looks like my TV is broken in very specific places.
4. Stop it! Wear normal shorts! It looks like you’re moving, when you’re not moving!
5. Also, you probably feel stupid wearing them. That doesn’t help your game.
6. Thankfully Cincy lost today so hopefully we’ll never have to see them again…
7. Hey, crappy jerseys:
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.