1. Between the first and second quarters of the Knicks/Magic game, Magic cheerleader Jamie Woode fell and landed on her head.
2. The game was delayed for an extended period of time, as Woode was wheeled off the floor.
3. When Woode was wheeled off, she waved to the crowd, putting a nice finish on the end of a scary moment.
- The chairman of the National Governors Association said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝