1. Between the first and second quarters of the Knicks/Magic game, Magic cheerleader Jamie Woode fell and landed on her head.
2. The game was delayed for an extended period of time, as Woode was wheeled off the floor.
3. When Woode was wheeled off, she waved to the crowd, putting a nice finish on the end of a scary moment.
- BuzzFeed News has identified the 4th member of an ISIS cell that beheaded 27 hostages. His mother tells the family's story.
- Greek police have begun clearing Europe's largest informal refugee camp on its border with Macedonia.
- Donald Trump has repeatedly panned the 2011 U.S. action in Libya. But that year, he blasted Obama for not targeting Qaddafi sooner.