1. Between the first and second quarters of the Knicks/Magic game, Magic cheerleader Jamie Woode fell and landed on her head.
2. The game was delayed for an extended period of time, as Woode was wheeled off the floor.
3. When Woode was wheeled off, she waved to the crowd, putting a nice finish on the end of a scary moment.
- Congress has voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that'd allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- Jerry Springer says Donald Trump probably wouldn't be on his show because his guests are authentic and tell the truth.