1. Ashton Kutcher - bbqs playlist
The new Two and a Half Men star put together an interesting and eclectic mix of songs for a get together he had. From Kanye (“All Falls Down) to Ben Kweller (“Sundress”) to The Who (“Baba O’Riley”) to Kenny Chesney (“Back Where I Come From”), Kutcher’s list has a little something for everyone. So it’s not just the Nikon commercials, this guy knows how to liven up a party. Arbitrary Playlist Grade: B+
2. Britney Spears - Me Time Mix
This is what Britney listens to when she just needs to get away from the world. Which is weird because her world is one of derivative pop and dance music and well that’s exactly what this list is. Arbitrary Playlist Grade: C
3. Perez Hilton - Play Safe Playlist
I’m pretty sure this is what Perez Hilton listens to when he has sex. I’m sorry for raising that idea, but “Play Safe” plus these songs… I’m just adding 2 and 2 which it turns out equals vomit. That said, for a sex playlist this one seems especially lame. George Michael? The Carpenters? Gloria Estefan? Come on. Arbitrary Playlist Grade: F
4. Trent Reznor - Mixed Party Record
Okay so this very well may not be THE Trent Reznor. But the famous one talked on Twitter today about being a fan of the service and this is a guy named Trent Reznor. Look the Internet is an inexact science. As for the playlist itself, I really like this one. So good job Trent, regardless of if you were in Nine Inch Nails or not. Arbitrary Playlist Grade: B+
5. Jonny Greenwood - Office Chart
Okay so this is my favorite of these playlists. Not because it’s good. In fact it’s just a Paul Simon album, a Black Keys album and then some random tracks (a Talking Heads song and a few classical ones). That said, this is totally what my playlists look like. I start with great intentions and then I just end up adding albums. So Perez should feel good about his F, because I’m sure they’d have to create new, worse grades for my playlists. Arbitrary Playlist Grade: A (It’s hardly a playlist, but I like the music on this one the best so… I mean I said the grades were arbitrary.)
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.