1. Soon-Yi Previn And Woody Allen
And their age difference isn’t even the creepiest thing about them.
2. Calista Flockhart And Harrison Ford
Who knew Kay Kyser was a person? That’s the greatest name for a musician ever.
3. Wendi Deng And Rupert Murdoch
Moral of this story? Rupert Murdoch is really, extremely old.
4. Ana Araújo And Ron Wood
Ron Wood has actually dipped into the much younger woman well multiple times. Ana’s actually older than his last girlfriend. So I guess that’s an improvement?
5. Jennifer Wade And John Cleese
Big band music. When John Cleese was a kid people still LOVED big band music. That is old.
6. Ashton Kutcher And Demi Moore
I have to be honest. This one wasn’t as dramatic as I’d assumed it would be.
7. Cortney Stodden And Doug Hutchison
Obviously, this one is the creepiest. The “Puffy Shirt” episode of Seinfeld debuted only two weeks after she was born. He on the other hand was born while Gunsmoke was king. Creepy.
- "Cancel order!" Trump tweets threat to end Boeing's Air Force One contract, citing high price tag.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- The trial to watch in Trump's America: A doctor faces a manslaughter charge after his patient died following an abortion.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are really excited about it 😍📷