if you close your eyes, Brooklyn Borough President Marty Markowitz sounds like Frank Costanza. And I don’t just mean his voice (which does resemble the amazing Jerry Stiller at times), I mean what he’s saying. People are treasonous for not rooting for a basketball team that didn’t exist until a month ago? You’re going to bring them up on charges for this supposedly heinous crime? Where’s a man in a cape to talk some sense into this guy?
3. In case you don’t believe the Frank Costanza comparison…
VOCAL DOPPELGANGERS! VOCALGANGERS! VOPPELGANGERS!
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸