While the male sports world loses its collective mind over the prospect of athletes coming out, sometimes it’s refreshing and see how simple and uncomplicated women can be about the issue.
2. Enter the biggest women’s basketball star in the world: Brittney Griner. Griner, the first pick in this week’s WNBA draft, has never publicly acknowledged her sexuality, but as we see from this interview, it wasn’t because of fear.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸