Apparently his coaching debut was something of a success. Despite the team not being expected to be among the better squads in Mississippi, the offense exploded for 64 points as Hattiesburg’s Oak Grove won 64-6.
2. A massive lead didn’t stop Brett from being a dick to a ref though.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏