Apparently his coaching debut was something of a success. Despite the team not being expected to be among the better squads in Mississippi, the offense exploded for 64 points as Hattiesburg’s Oak Grove won 64-6.
2. A massive lead didn’t stop Brett from being a dick to a ref though.
- Time has long chosen controversial figures as their "Person of the Year." But in the age of Trump, has the nuance of "winning" disappeared?
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal investigations into how it handles sexual assault.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out when he met his first Alpaca 😂