Apparently his coaching debut was something of a success. Despite the team not being expected to be among the better squads in Mississippi, the offense exploded for 64 points as Hattiesburg’s Oak Grove won 64-6.
2. A massive lead didn’t stop Brett from being a dick to a ref though.
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎