Apparently his coaching debut was something of a success. Despite the team not being expected to be among the better squads in Mississippi, the offense exploded for 64 points as Hattiesburg’s Oak Grove won 64-6.
2. A massive lead didn’t stop Brett from being a dick to a ref though.
- Jury deadlocked in trial of Michael Slager, former South Carolina police officer charged with murder in fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The US Commission on Civil Rights will visit the campsite where people have protested the Dakota Access Pipeline for months.
- Donald Trump and his supporters have filed lawsuits to stop Jill Stein's vote recount in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿