1. During Sunday Night’s NBA All-Star Game, Blake Griffin crashed Dwight Howard’s interview. Thank god too, because Dwight’s laziness even extended to interviews.
2. And the best moment was when Blake imitated Dwight at the end of the interview.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈