1. This is Jhonny Peralta. Shortstop of the Detroit Tigers.
Surely, that must be a mistaken report. Nobody is that dumb. I mean if you’re allergic to clam chowder and the only soup in the clubhouse even sorta looks like clam chowder you have to avoid it, right?
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.