2. WHA?! See it again in GIF form.
3. So who is the groper? Can we identify this frisky ballplayer?
First, we know he has sunglasses on his hat and a red armband on his left arm.
4. Next, by going frame by frame, we can figure out that his jersey number is probably 9.
This would make it Tribe third baseman (and Lonnie Chisenhall’s platoon-mate) Jack Hannahan.
5. Confirmation: Red armband, glasses, Number 9.
6. End of story, right? Well maybe. But once the scrum died down, Jack Hannahan didn’t immediately head back to the dugout. He… Uh… Lingered.
7. This totally real, completely non-doctored* photo is of the dirt around third base from a game earlier this season when Jack Hannahan had started.
Love is a beautiful thing.
*Totally fake and completely doctored photo.
8. There does look to be a second groper, but he ends up going with a “regular” butt tap.
Sports are weird.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.