2. WHA?! See it again in GIF form.
3. So who is the groper? Can we identify this frisky ballplayer?
First, we know he has sunglasses on his hat and a red armband on his left arm.
4. Next, by going frame by frame, we can figure out that his jersey number is probably 9.
This would make it Tribe third baseman (and Lonnie Chisenhall’s platoon-mate) Jack Hannahan.
5. Confirmation: Red armband, glasses, Number 9.
6. End of story, right? Well maybe. But once the scrum died down, Jack Hannahan didn’t immediately head back to the dugout. He… Uh… Lingered.
7. This totally real, completely non-doctored* photo is of the dirt around third base from a game earlier this season when Jack Hannahan had started.
Love is a beautiful thing.
*Totally fake and completely doctored photo.
8. There does look to be a second groper, but he ends up going with a “regular” butt tap.
Sports are weird.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- More than 1,000 Russian athletes — including four gold medalists — have been involved in a doping conspiracy, a new report says.
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌