1. This is New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton.
2. Sean Payton is just coming off a year-long suspension for his involvement in “Bountygate,” a scandal wherein the Saints defense was paying players extra who hurt other players on the field.
3. People of New Orleans have been eagerly awaiting his return and have been pissed at NFL commissioner Roger Goodell every day since he suspended Payton.
So fans of the New Orleans Saints will be happy to know that their genius coach was back in action this week, scouting players at the NFL combine, and he was ready to hit the ground running—
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸