1. On the right is radio DJ Big Mama.
On his show on 103.9 in Fort Myers, he made a promise that if Florida Gulf Coast won their opening game, he’d get a tattoo of the school’s logo.
3. And then FGCU not only won their first game, but also their second.
4. Which means this actually happened.
I’m sure that’s not going to ever seem dated. Good idea.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.