1. On the right is radio DJ Big Mama.
On his show on 103.9 in Fort Myers, he made a promise that if Florida Gulf Coast won their opening game, he’d get a tattoo of the school’s logo.
3. And then FGCU not only won their first game, but also their second.
4. Which means this actually happened.
I’m sure that’s not going to ever seem dated. Good idea.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲