Josh Cribbs has been the most recognizable face on the Cleveland Browns over the last 8 years. He’s been a great member of the community and a beloved figure among fans.
However, after this past season Cribbs became a free agent, and though he expressed interest in staying in Cleveland (and even taking a paycut to do it), the Browns were less interested in bringing him back. So as Cribbs gets ready to move on to a new NFL city, he took to social media to say goodbye to the place he loved and the place that loved him.
5. And then with a simple message on Twitter.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.