1. This is AJ McCarron. He’s the star quarterback of the Alabama Crimson Tide.
3. Which is why this photo of McCarron and Miss Alabama Katherine Webb together on Christmas Eve is so interesting. Webb is an Auburn grad.
[Notation my own.]
Webb met McCarron on Twitter and the two have gotten closer since. After Webb tweeted the photo on Christmas Eve, her friends began commenting on it. This exchange in particular seemed to point to a relationship.
6. Webb then seemed to confirm the relationship on Twitter.
7. So if McCarron has a bad BCS Championship game, I think we know who Bama fans will blame.
8. But Webb’s not playing into it. She wants to be a uniter of Alabamans. After all she is Miss Alabama.
9. I for one am rooting for these two. I’m sure the cutthroat world of Alabama celebrity is easier with a partner.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳