1. Adam Scott won The Masters yesterday.
2. Twitter collectively developed a new crush on the Aussie golfer.
4. But it serves as a good reminder to all of us that Adam Scott wasn’t always a knockout.
5. So remember!
Granted, he did say he wanted to be the best golfer in the world and he just won golf’s biggest event… So… Even in his awkward period he was still more impressive than most of us. Damn you, Scott!
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲