1. Adam Scott won the Masters this weekend, but he also won the hearts of anyone anywhere who is attracted to men.
3. The exec’s followers got excited.
Though it could have seemed like a passing thought of someone watching the event, E! News reached out to the show and received the following information from an anonymous source:
“We are definitely going to pursue [Scott]. So far, no meeting’s been set but we’re trying. He could be a perfect fit…We’re also considering other people Bachelor fans already know.”
6. How does the golf world feel about this? I think Kelly Tilghman from the Golf Channel said it pretty well.
- A judge has blocked Trump's order to deny funds to sanctuary cities that "refuse to comply" with immigration authorities.
- Surprise, surprise. Navient, formerly known as Sallie Mae, is the most complained-about financial company in the US 🎓💰
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- One year after Beyoncé released 'Lemonade,' she's set up a scholarship for women in college called the Formation Scholars 🍋