1. In a soccer match in Chile, Union La Calera forward Gaston Cellerino lightly shoved Santiago Wanderers goalkeeper Mauricio Viana. Viana fell to the ground, as though he were shoved by a grizzly bear (Nature’s most brutal shovers).
2. Cellerino was furious about Viana’s dive, and as such, FREAKED THE HELL OUT!
3. Watch in video form:
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋