1. Mike Francesa is a legend in New York sports radio. Today he announced the new pope. It was… tough to listen to. And amazing.
2. Well at least he didn’t fall asleep.
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- Stanford has banned hard liquor at on-campus undergraduate student parties in wake of the Brock Turner scandal.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended 2 libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.