1. Mike Francesa is a legend in New York sports radio. Today he announced the new pope. It was… tough to listen to. And amazing.
2. Well at least he didn’t fall asleep.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- Jerry Springer says Donald Trump probably wouldn't be on his show because his guests are authentic and tell the truth.
- Congress has voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that'd allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.