1. This is Slugger. The mascot of the Kansas City Royals.
2. Since 1985, the team hasn’t had much to cheer about.
Which must be hard for Slugger. Considering a mascot’s primary job is to cheer.
But in times when cheering is hard, people turn to a lot of different vices. Drugs. Alcohol.
Or as this tweet brought to us by Deadspin yesterday points out: WOMEN.
8. So what’s the story here? One person on Twitter had the inside scoop.
The moral of the story: The former Kansas City Royals mascot liked to get freaky in costume.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋