1. This is Connor Michalek. He’s 7 years old and has had cancer of the brain and spine since he was 3.
2. Earlier this year he made a video expressing his hope to meet his hero, WWE wrestler Daniel Bryan.
3. Daniel Bryan is a popular WWE wrestler who currently holds the WWE Tag Team Championship belt along with Kane. He also has a pretty simple catchphrase.
4. Connor has mastered the catchphrase.
5. Even at his young age, Connor has gone through many surgeries and multiple rounds of chemo. And this week, the youngster — who likes to go by the wrestling name “Stone Crusher” — got to meet his hero.
6. And he didn’t just get to meet Bryan. He got to “beat him up.”
7. Connor got to use Bryan’s signature finishing move against him: “The No! Lock.”
8. Daniel Bryan was incredibly touched by the experience.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰