1. Robbing A Cupcake Store With A Syringe Of HIV+ Blood
He threatened to inject the employees if they didn’t move quickly. They did. He made off with $300.
2. I’ve Got A Bridge To Rob (From) You
In Khabarovsk, Russia a 200-ton bridge was dismantled overnight by scrap metal thieves. The bridge that replaced it was made of concrete. Source
3. The Job Interview Robbery
A man posed on the phone as a San Diego State professor to get his “student” an interview for a managerial position at a restaurant. The same man then posed as asaid student for the interview. Halfway through the interview he informed the manager he was being robbed. Source
4. “I’m No Bank Robber. I’m A Drug Dealer. That’s What I Do.”
Two men begin robbing a bank. Then one turns on the other and says “don’t take her money!” Upon the police and media arriving our “hero” said the above. Source
5. Kurt Cobain By Way Of Nancy Botwin
Courtney Love had some of Kurt Cobain’s ashes until they were stolen from her home. Year’s later they are thought to have turned up in a performance piece that included the artist mixing Cobain’s remnants with marijuana and smoking it to set his spirit free. Source
6. I Don’t Even Know Where To Start On This One
7. Man Tries To Rob Woman, Woman Ties Him Up And Has Sex With Him So Much That He Tears His Genitals
That’s a slow way of hurting a potential robber. But she probably ruined sex forever for him. So I guess that’s a decent punishment.
- Donald Trump was named Time's "Person of the Year" and people immediately started making memes.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at