1. Step One: Get a rebound.
2. Step Two: Shoot on the wrong basket, miss, and get your own rebound.
3. Step Three: Shoot on the wrong basket again, miss again, get your own rebound again.
4. Step Four: Shoot on the wrong basket again, miss again, get your own rebound again.
5. Step Five: Have your fourth straight shot on the wrong basket blocked by one of your teammates.
6. Watch it in video form:
The description of the YouTube video (it doesn’t get more trustworthy than that) attributes this act of basketball genius to Belgium’s Fifth Division, but regardless of where this originated, one thing we know for sure is that it’s perfect. And somewhere Ricky Davis is smiling like Robin Williams at the end of Good Will Hunting.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- Beyoncé slayed her "Lemonade" performance at the MTV VMAs Sunday night 👸🐝