1. Step One: Get a rebound.
2. Step Two: Shoot on the wrong basket, miss, and get your own rebound.
3. Step Three: Shoot on the wrong basket again, miss again, get your own rebound again.
4. Step Four: Shoot on the wrong basket again, miss again, get your own rebound again.
5. Step Five: Have your fourth straight shot on the wrong basket blocked by one of your teammates.
6. Watch it in video form:
The description of the YouTube video (it doesn’t get more trustworthy than that) attributes this act of basketball genius to Belgium’s Fifth Division, but regardless of where this originated, one thing we know for sure is that it’s perfect. And somewhere Ricky Davis is smiling like Robin Williams at the end of Good Will Hunting.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.