1. Brad Pitt Will Be 60.
2. Ken Griffey Jr. Will Be 53.
3. Dakota Fanning Will Be Almost 30.
4. We’ll Be Celebrating The 20th Anniversary of “Return Of The King.”
6. Between Now And Then There Will Have Been Six Different Olympic Games.
7. Anthony Davis Will Be Entering His 12th Season In The NBA. Shane Battier Is Currently In His 12th Season.
8. The Astros Will Have Been In The American League For Ten Years.
9. A Whole Generation Of Yankee Fans Will Have No Memory Of George Steinbrenner.
10. It Will Have Been Ten Seasons Since The Nets Left New Jersey. It Has Currently Been Ten Seasons Since The Grizzlies Left Vancouver.
11. The Reds Will Regret Committing To Pay Joey Votto $20-Some Million A Year Until He’s 40.
[Edited to add: But as commenters have pointed out, if the they win the World Series before then, that won’t really matter…]
- BuzzFeed News has identified the 4th member of an ISIS cell that beheaded 27 hostages. His mother tells the family's story.
- Greek police have begun clearing Europe's largest informal refugee camp on its border with Macedonia.
- Donald Trump has repeatedly panned the 2011 U.S. action in Libya. But that year, he blasted Obama for not targeting Qaddafi sooner.