1. Brad Pitt Will Be 60.
2. Ken Griffey Jr. Will Be 53.
3. Dakota Fanning Will Be Almost 30.
4. We’ll Be Celebrating The 20th Anniversary of “Return Of The King.”
6. Between Now And Then There Will Have Been Six Different Olympic Games.
7. Anthony Davis Will Be Entering His 12th Season In The NBA. Shane Battier Is Currently In His 12th Season.
8. The Astros Will Have Been In The American League For Ten Years.
9. A Whole Generation Of Yankee Fans Will Have No Memory Of George Steinbrenner.
10. It Will Have Been Ten Seasons Since The Nets Left New Jersey. It Has Currently Been Ten Seasons Since The Grizzlies Left Vancouver.
11. The Reds Will Regret Committing To Pay Joey Votto $20-Some Million A Year Until He’s 40.
[Edited to add: But as commenters have pointed out, if the they win the World Series before then, that won’t really matter…]
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏