1. Brad Pitt Will Be 60.
2. Ken Griffey Jr. Will Be 53.
3. Dakota Fanning Will Be Almost 30.
4. We’ll Be Celebrating The 20th Anniversary of “Return Of The King.”
6. Between Now And Then There Will Have Been Six Different Olympic Games.
7. Anthony Davis Will Be Entering His 12th Season In The NBA. Shane Battier Is Currently In His 12th Season.
8. The Astros Will Have Been In The American League For Ten Years.
9. A Whole Generation Of Yankee Fans Will Have No Memory Of George Steinbrenner.
10. It Will Have Been Ten Seasons Since The Nets Left New Jersey. It Has Currently Been Ten Seasons Since The Grizzlies Left Vancouver.
11. The Reds Will Regret Committing To Pay Joey Votto $20-Some Million A Year Until He’s 40.
[Edited to add: But as commenters have pointed out, if the they win the World Series before then, that won’t really matter…]
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- Almost a month after the election, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory has conceded defeat to Democrat Roy Cooper. He had previously alleged voter fraud.
- Jill Stein filed a federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania for statewide recount of the 2016 election, after she withdrew a request in state court.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎