Former FIFA president Brazilian Joao Havelange.
Today, thanks to a Swiss prosecutor’s report, it was revealed that the former head of FIFA was given bribes worth upwards of a $1.5 million in exchange for world cup marketing contracts. This would be a shocking revelation, except for the fact that FIFA is constantly rumored to be on the take. It’s one of the most consistant theories in sports. FIFA is on the take. It’s so talked about in fact, that the following are MORE surprising than this news.
1. The sun will set in the west today.
4. There was gambling happening in Rick’s cafe.
6. Anderson Cooper is gay.
7. People dislike Nickelback.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭