1. Leonardo DiCaprio - Action Figure Collector
I can’t be the only one who thinks this makes Leo 95-times cooler. Source
2. Johnny Depp - Playing With Barbies
He says he started playing them with his daughters but got into exploring characters. This just in, Johnny Depp is weird. Source
3. Tom Hanks - Collecting Typewriters
4. Will Smith - Fencing
With Tom Cruise and David Beckham no less. Yeah his life is better than ours. Source
5. Ben Stiller - Being A Trekkie
I hope they find a way to get him into the sequel. Can’t he help work on the ship or something? Source
6. Angelina Jolie - Collecting Daggers
Angelina Jolie, a portrait of mental health. Source
7. Rod Stewart - Model Train Enthusiast
Hey Rod Stewart, when people started making up disgusting rumors about you, you should have taken up an awesome hobby like skydiving. This is lame. Source
8. Quentin Tarantino - Collecting Boardgames Based On TV Shows
I can’t believe that Quentin is interested in some obscure bit of nostalgia. Really? Really? Source
9. George Lucas - Feeding Squirrels
They still like what he has to offer… BOOM! Source
10. Lisa Kudrow - Playing Pool
Lisa Kudrow in the last year, I’ve learned that you are awesome at pool and dated Conan O’Brien. Your stock just keeps rising. Source
11. Tiger Woods - Spear Fishing
I thought that’s just what he called driving around the Perkins parking lot. Source
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- An American soldier died in Iraq this weekend after a roadside bomb exploded during a security check, the Pentagon said.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at