1. Leonardo DiCaprio - Action Figure Collector
I can’t be the only one who thinks this makes Leo 95-times cooler. Source
2. Johnny Depp - Playing With Barbies
He says he started playing them with his daughters but got into exploring characters. This just in, Johnny Depp is weird. Source
3. Tom Hanks - Collecting Typewriters
4. Will Smith - Fencing
With Tom Cruise and David Beckham no less. Yeah his life is better than ours. Source
5. Ben Stiller - Being A Trekkie
I hope they find a way to get him into the sequel. Can’t he help work on the ship or something? Source
6. Angelina Jolie - Collecting Daggers
Angelina Jolie, a portrait of mental health. Source
7. Rod Stewart - Model Train Enthusiast
Hey Rod Stewart, when people started making up disgusting rumors about you, you should have taken up an awesome hobby like skydiving. This is lame. Source
8. Quentin Tarantino - Collecting Boardgames Based On TV Shows
I can’t believe that Quentin is interested in some obscure bit of nostalgia. Really? Really? Source
9. George Lucas - Feeding Squirrels
They still like what he has to offer… BOOM! Source
10. Lisa Kudrow - Playing Pool
Lisa Kudrow in the last year, I’ve learned that you are awesome at pool and dated Conan O’Brien. Your stock just keeps rising. Source
11. Tiger Woods - Spear Fishing
I thought that’s just what he called driving around the Perkins parking lot. Source
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- A teen wore a dress to prom with the faces of black victims of police brutality and Trayvon Martin's mom was moved by it.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.