1. Leonardo DiCaprio - Action Figure Collector
I can’t be the only one who thinks this makes Leo 95-times cooler. Source
2. Johnny Depp - Playing With Barbies
He says he started playing them with his daughters but got into exploring characters. This just in, Johnny Depp is weird. Source
3. Tom Hanks - Collecting Typewriters
4. Will Smith - Fencing
With Tom Cruise and David Beckham no less. Yeah his life is better than ours. Source
5. Ben Stiller - Being A Trekkie
I hope they find a way to get him into the sequel. Can’t he help work on the ship or something? Source
6. Angelina Jolie - Collecting Daggers
Angelina Jolie, a portrait of mental health. Source
7. Rod Stewart - Model Train Enthusiast
Hey Rod Stewart, when people started making up disgusting rumors about you, you should have taken up an awesome hobby like skydiving. This is lame. Source
8. Quentin Tarantino - Collecting Boardgames Based On TV Shows
I can’t believe that Quentin is interested in some obscure bit of nostalgia. Really? Really? Source
9. George Lucas - Feeding Squirrels
They still like what he has to offer… BOOM! Source
10. Lisa Kudrow - Playing Pool
Lisa Kudrow in the last year, I’ve learned that you are awesome at pool and dated Conan O’Brien. Your stock just keeps rising. Source
11. Tiger Woods - Spear Fishing
I thought that’s just what he called driving around the Perkins parking lot. Source
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.