1. The Word “Man” Is Said 203 Times
2. The Word “Fuck” Is Said 59 Times
3. One Sixth Of The Film’s Budget Went To Music Rights
Like Aerosmith’s “Sweet Emotion,” Alice Cooper’s “School’s Out,” and War’s “Lowrider.”
4. Vince Vaughn Was Going To Play Benny
But Richard Linklater thought he looked too much like Ben Affleck.
5. During Filming Milla Jovovich And Shawn Andrews Eloped
But Jovovich was underage so the marriage was annulled.
6. Richard Linklater Was Sued By His High School Classmates
He used their last names and likeness without their permission. But the suit was dismissed.
7. Pink’s Belt Buckle Was A Pipe
8. Most Of The Beer Drank In The Film Was Real
Except for Jason London and the minors who did not drink the real deal.
9. Slater’s Hair Was A Wig
I feel so lied to…
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺