1. John Doe (Se7en)
2. Willy Wonka (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory)
3. Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean)
4. Alex DeLarge (A Clockwork Orange)
5. Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark)
6. Darth Vader (Star Wars: A New Hope)
7. Jessica Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?)
8. Brachiosaurus (Jurassic Park)
9. Jaws (Jaws)
10. The Joker (The Dark Knight)
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at