10. You try to convince people to go to where you have been.
OMG you like the outdoors and skiing and adrenaline pumping things!? Go to New Zealand! It’s so beautiful!
5. When you meet people from a country you’ve been to, you just want to talk to them, and ignore your friends.
Oh you’re from Brighton? I studied at Uni Sussex! I loved the Lanes and that little cupcake shop? What’s the name of it again? Or is that tea shop still there? And the clubs! Of course the bus system is crap, but isn’t it all? Oh yea this is my friend.
1. All you can think about is your next adventure
The world’s your oyster, eat up!
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- The mayor of London has urged politicians in the European Union not to "punish" Britain for the decision to leave the European Union, stating a "bad Brexit" would hurt the EU too.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥